**Update 2/8/21** More on the Business Central release in 9 Things to know about the Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Wave 1 Release – Velosio Grand Rapids (ehtc.com)
The release plan covers releases starting in April and going through September.
- The record side panel allows more customization around sales automation.
- The Deal Manager allows the ability to quickly see deals and take action in one click.
- Improved filtering to locate opportunities with data visualizations.
- Better mobile capabilities, especially around Teams and LinkedIn integrations.
- They ability to trial a better version of Sales Insights.
- Ability to record calls with CTI.
D365 Customer Service
- Improved analytics for Case Management.
- Improved user experience with emails.
- Knowledge Management is expanded for better searching and analytics.
- Omnichannel chat is introduced as native.
- Contact Center improvements in routing, user experience and CTI integration.
D365 Business Central
- Improved Admin (database export, delegated admins, reassigning Active Directory).
- Improvements in:
- Automatic creation of lot and serial information cards
- Bank reconciliation
- Payment reconciliation
- Simplified bank statement import file
- Ability to look up Business Central contact from Teams
There are also improvements in Power Platform and the move to Visual Studio Code
You can see a more detailed with the Downloadable release plan.