Dynamics ERP Consultant – D365 Business Central
Do you enjoy helping organizations improve business processes with technology? Are you driven to provide value and use your expertise to solve issues?
EHTC Technology (http://velosio.ehtc.com), is looking for a full-time software consultant experienced in working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions. Background in Dynamics NAV or Business Central is preferred.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant you will be in a client facing role with a primary responsibility of understanding and identifying current and future needs in a variety of business environments. A solid understanding of business process in finance, budgeting, inventory, distribution, and sales order process is required. A strong understanding of accounting best practices and business acumen are essential. An understanding of project/cost based accounting is a plus.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, your expertise and knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics product features and ancillary add on software options will be critical for identifying process improvement opportunities for our clients. EHTC consultants are hands on and interact over the phone and in person to implement and support software solutions that improve business processes. Your expertise will be needed in planning, design, implementation, and training and on-going support of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
A key skillset required to support our clients, is an understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, cash management and cost/project accounting.
As a lead consultant, you will design and deliver software implementation services for new and existing clients. Tasks include:
· Configure Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC software to meet business requirements
· Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
· Convert data from a legacy system into Dynamics NAV/BC ERP system
· Demonstrate our Dynamics NAV/BC ERP product to existing and prospective clients; provide user training and support throughout the implementation
· Provide post-implementation support
As the primary client contact you will also provide on-going support, by resolving functional support issues related to the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central application in the modules of Financial Core, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project, and Reporting.
· Candidates will be considered who are located in West Michigan or Remote candidates throughout the United States
· Must be CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK in the US
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Accounting, MIS or related field
· An understanding of business process and the ability to define and document various business processes in finance (GL, AP, AR, PO), financial close, order fulfillment, inventory management, and cash management
· 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics ERP support/consultant role
· Experience with Dynamics ERP solutions
· Ability to learn new products and demonstrate the value of Add On software solutions
· Good understanding of Cloud Software
· Experience creating reports using various reporting tools, such as SSRS or Management Reporter
· Great communication, people management and problem solving skills
· High degree of customer service acumen required
· Ability to travel to local clients 10% of the time or less
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
EHTC Technology goes to market as part of the Velosio. Velosio is a national Microsoft Master VAR (Value Added Reseller) and Gold Certified Partner. With more than 25 years of experience, we have been recognized as a Microsoft Partner of the Year, Microsoft Inner Circle Member and a Microsoft President’s Club Member.
From local offices across North America, Velosio provides business management solutions to help growing companies meet their operational, financial, regulatory, and technical challenges. Through a proven process of Discovery, Analysis, Design and Delivery, we leverage ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, and Office Productivity technology to build, deploy, and support innovative systems in your data center or in the Cloud.
About EHTC (www.ehtc.com)
EHTC (Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C.) is a mid-size professional services firm providing audit, tax, accounting, technology solutions, forensic accounting, litigation and valuation support, and management advisory services. We serve the needs of mid-market businesses, service organizations, and individuals. For more than years, we have provided quality service and leadership through the active involvement of our experienced and committed professionals. We are dedicated to helping our clients and employees develop and grow to their fullest potential.
Please send cover letter and resume to Dan Holzgen at firstname.lastname@example.org.